Saturday, November 15, 2008

FREE eBOOK The IDEAL MUSLIMAH


The IDEAL MUSLIMAH
The True Islamic Personality of the
Muslim Woman
by Dr. Muhammad Ali al-Hashimi

Praise be to Allah (SWT), as befits His glory and the
greatness of His power. I offer the praise of a humble,
repentant servant who is need of His guidance and help.
I thank Him for the blessings which He has bestowed
upon me, and for honouring me with His aid to write
this book, which has been so well-received by its
readers and has been more popular than I ever expected.
The first and second editions (of the Arabic original)
sold out within a few short months of publication,
and there was a great demand for the book, so I
promptly prepared a third edition, with some important
revisions and additions, most notably a new chapter,
entitled "The Muslim woman and her sonsand
daughters-in-law."

read more...
click this to download